Skip to main content

Allopathic Cancer Blood Test

While at HHI, I met a lady who had breast cancer and in the long process of getting diagnosis and looking for a natural way to treat her cancer, she was introduced to a CNP / RNCP (community nurse practitioner / registered nutritional consulting practitioner). 

The practitioner did not and does not give diagnosis. What she gives is an understanding of an individual's blood pathology so that with diet and lifestyle change, alternative approaches to healing, the individual can follow and hopefully manage the pathology outcome with alternative lifestyle rather than invasive medical procedures and therapies. 

Candida will show up in the blood, so my friend shared her blood pathology write-up with me. She pointed out that different kinds of organisms have different shapes, and the pathology form has a simple drawing of each organism. Of the 25 possible organisms that her blood test was concerned with, 8 organisms showed up in larger quantities than desirable. The quantities are generally categorized on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 recorded as having severely high numbers. Her outcome was one "5", two "4s", four "3s", and one "2". The "5" outcome read:
"RBC Bottle Caps - Membrane damage. Free radical damage from environmental toxicity. Poor fat digestion, low EFA's, minerals. Low energy, poor circulation."
Because my candida is now over a five-year-long issue and because I've read tons and tons on the Internet and tried tons and tons of natural therapies and made huge lifestyle changes but my candida yet remains, my friend recommended that I find a specialist who could give me this kind of pathology. With the pathology and specialist to see areas of focus I as yet don't know about, I could have a 6-month follow up for another analysis to monitor progress or lack of progress. Not a bad idea! Now I just have to find someone who can do such an intensive blood analysis. It's kind of hard in Korea finding a nutrition specialist, and absolutely no one I have asked knows of anyone who does blood testing even remotely related. 

click on the paper for a larger view

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passing Gas

Sprouted Lentil Crackers

For 6 days after soaking a 1/2 cup of lentils overnight I allowed them to sprout in a plastic collander covered lightly by a silk-like cloth.  At least twice a day I rinsed the lentils (it's winter so I don't need to rinse them so often to keep them fresh). Because my apartment is cool and my pantry with large slightly opened window where I sprout cooler, it took longer than usual for the lentils to sprout and grow, but I didn't need to worry so much about e.coli forming, which is more likely to happen in hotter weather.  So after 6 days when the sprouts were growing into a tangle, I found some time to finally make some crackers. Long ago I made some  lentil crackers , which turned out really good, so since I was planning a weekend train trip, I thought some crackers for nibbling on the train or when hiking would be nice. And, yup, they were pretty tasty ... although I have to admit, the lentil crackers I ma...

Reaction to Electric Space Heater

This morning—thankfully it’s the weekend—had some difficulty waking up. Just felt really tired. When I finally got up and looked into the mirror, wow, surprise! My eyes, especially my right eye was very swollen. I knew immediately what happened as this had happened a couple of years before I got systemic candida. swollen eyelid again ... a space heater reaction At that time, I didn’t have floor heat in my one-room so used a space heater. Then one day when I woke up, both of my eyes had almost swollen shut. I was so ashamed to go anywhere, but did go to the store immediately and bought a long duck-billed baseball cap and wore it low for three days as I waited for the swelling to go down. I also went immediately to the hospital to consult with docs about what the hey was happening. Allergy testing was recommended because I had cats and the docs all thought it was them. Nope, I would have reacted long ago or at least had some hint, but I did test for cats, mold and a couple oth...